List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem with kspread
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-09-28 13:53:57

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Hasso Tepper wrote :
>> But I must add a new translated string in kspread_dlg_formula : Text

I don't think this is necessary.
Doesn't everyone use a single quote like in Excel ?
Laurent just implemented it in KSpread yesterday (thanks) !

>> > Huh ?
>> > Do you have a recent kdelibs ?
>> > This can't happen, unless you have an old kdelibs.
>>
>> It's a bug in klocale

Just fixed it.

>But one problem is still there. When I start kspread all kspread strings
>appear translated, but all generic strings (Close, quit, cancel, print etc.)
>are not translated. It's kspread specific problem. All other koffice apps are
>ok. Clean install (make cvs-clean etc.) and cvs update from yesterday evening.
>What's wrong?
Hmm, strange. I can reproduce it, indeed. This must be related to KSpread's
tries to match the document locale - although this shouldn't influence the
GUI at all in theory :)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/