On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Hasso Tepper wrote : >> But I must add a new translated string in kspread_dlg_formula : Text I don't think this is necessary. Doesn't everyone use a single quote like in Excel ? Laurent just implemented it in KSpread yesterday (thanks) ! >> > >I enter 9-12 - it turns to the -912,00 kr >> > >> > Huh ? >> > Do you have a recent kdelibs ? >> > This can't happen, unless you have an old kdelibs. >> >> It's a bug in klocale Just fixed it. >But one problem is still there. When I start kspread all kspread strings= =20 >appear translated, but all generic strings (Close, quit, cancel, print e= tc.)=20 >are not translated. It's kspread specific problem. All other koffice app= s are=20 >ok. Clean install (make cvs-clean etc.) and cvs update from yesterday ev= ening. >What's wrong? Hmm, strange. I can reproduce it, indeed. This must be related to KSpread= 's tries to match the document locale - although this shouldn't influence th= e GUI at all in theory :) --=20 David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html for how to set up KDE 2