List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KWord Word2000 filter status
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () usit ! net>
Date:       2000-09-24 4:20:50

Shaheed Haque wrote:

> Just try a CVS update. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

Shaheed - winword97 filters don't compile from a cvs update I got this
afternoon.
winworddoc.h is looking for a "document.h" file in the same directory
which is nonexistent, and this causes other problems.  Maybe this is
just a temporary thing between the time you started committing changes
and when I updated.  I will try again later and see if an update helps.

John