List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: The real KASH
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2000-08-25 14:37:22

>It's not up on a web page, but I would be happy to email a screenshot to
>anyone that is curious.  It is being written for KDE at the moment, but we
>will be supporting a variety of window managers.

	Oh. I AM intersted in the screenshot. And I guess I'm not the only one,
	you'd better put it on an 'unofficial' place somewhere on the net...

	Your 'kash'-like will be a commercial product, won't it ?

	TheKompany seems to do a lot of interesting 'things' in the background.
	Congratulations :-)

best reagards,
Thomas