List:       koffice
Subject:    The real KASH
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2000-08-25 14:09:06

I think KASH died on the vine.  I made some vague comments about a real
Quicken killer that was coming, and was going to be shown at Linux World
last week.  It wasn't shown for various reasons, but the project is about 6
weeks from going to a public beta.

We have kept this very quiet as we've been working on it, but I have to
admit that it looks fantastic and has a ton of functionality and even a
number of features not found in Quicken, but without a lot of the bloat.

It's not up on a web page, but I would be happy to email a screenshot to
anyone that is curious.  It is being written for KDE at the moment, but we
will be supporting a variety of window managers.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com