List:       koffice
Subject:    Problem with Kword inserting pictures
From:       "C Y" <smustudent1 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-06-26 23:39:05

Has anyone else had trouble inserting pictures into a Kword document?  So
far I have encountered the following two issues:

When I attempt to insert the picture, my mouse pointer is relocated toward
the lower right corner of the screen - i.e., no longer in the Kword
document.  The picture is inserted, but because of this relocation it is
usually a lot smaller than I would wish.

Second, when I try to expand it to normal size after the initial insert, the
detail in the picture has been lost.  Is this how Kword is supposed to
behave, or is there a bug?  I would really recommend what is think is normal
behavior on word processors - keep the full resolution that was originally
in the image until the time comes to print.  It is really bad to resize the
picture and have it not work.

As always, despite the minor glitches, I'm very much impressed.  Good work
guys!

Best,
C Y