List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kde-qt-addon?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-04 8:02:49

On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 09:10:26PM -0700, John Mark Walker wrote:
> I cannot seem to download this via cvsup. I'm connecting to cvsup.kde.org,
> and I get an error stating that module does not exist. Has it not been
> moved up to the top-level directory?

Yes, I went to bed last night knowing that the move wasn't complete.
In fact I'm quite happy there is only one post about this ;-)

Stephan will soon enable it - I will then take care of cvsup.kde.org
and its mirrors.

Sorry about the inconvenience. (You could get the old qk/, make it
lib_LTLIBRARIES, compile, and rename it to libkde-qt-addon, that would work ;-)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org