List:       koffice
Subject:    trouble with koffice-20000330
From:       Matz Rasmus ESF97 <mrasmus () ra ! abo ! fi>
Date:       2000-04-04 7:08:06

Hello!

I have been following the changes in Koffice for the past three months and
would very much like to use koffice on a regular basis. However I always
run into trouble when installing the RPMs. This time I got the following
error:  failed dependencies:
        libcrypto.so.0 is needed by kdeall-20000330-1
        libssl.so.0 is needed by kdeall-20000330-1
        /usr/local/bin/perl is needed by kdeall-20000330-1

I got round this by using --force --nodeps, but when trying to start kword
from KDE 1.1.2 (I have done this somtime) i got the following error
message:

./kword: error in loading shared
libraries: /opt/kde2/lib/libkdeui.so.3: undefined
symbol: leaveEvent__8QSpinBoxP6QEvent

Does anyone have any suggestions what I should do to solve this problem
(the file exists on my computer)?

Matz