List:       koffice
Subject:    Thank You From SpunkMedia!
From:       tony () spunkmedia ! com
Date:       2000-04-04 5:11:17

Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that your site or selected software on your site, is now \
being featured at FileClicks.Com.

     • http://www.fileclicks.comhttp://www.fileclicks.com/software.phtml?id=472

FileClicks is growing more and more every day and we can't keep up to date with all \
the newest software programs on the web. If you have time we ask that you head over \
to our software submission forum and upload your other software programs and updates.

   • http://www.fileclicks.com/sendprog.phtml

If you want to link back to us, please use one of the buttons below:

   • http://www.fileclicks.com/images/link1.jpghttp://www.fileclicks.com/images/link4.jpg
   Other Images: http://www.fileclicks.com/link.phtml

Congratulations on providing fine resources to the Internet community at large! You \
can visit us at FileClicks.Com. If you have any other questions, please let me know. \
My ICQ number is 4690394 and e-mail address is tony@spunkmedia.com, Thanks again.
Thanks,
Anthony T. Bowersox
SpunkMedia News Network