List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: AW: document filters and usability
From:       Marko Samastur <markos () elite ! org>
Date:       2000-03-01 8:59:10

Hi,

"Schmidt, Frank-Andreas" wrote:

> First of all:
> I donīt see any other open source office application besides KOffice.
> All I can see are ported windoof-apps.

Abiword and Gnumeric might not be so tightly integrated as Koffice
counterparts (I say might because I don't know, I don't use them), but
they are still parts of what will be GNOME office suite.

> Second:
> Filters donīt write themselves.

I know, but if you look at my post again, you might notice I wasn't even
suggesting that([1]). I think it would be much better, if both (all)
could use the same format (sort of open format like html).

> Third:
> Donīt complain ! Help yourself, get coded.

I'm really sorry, if my post sounded as complaining. It wasn't meant to.
I wasn't even asking anybody to write it.

> P.S. Hope that wasnīt too sarcastic, but I couldnīt resist.

NP :)

Best regards,

	Marko

[1]