List:       koffice
Subject:    Some Ideas for KOffice/Kword
From:       Joao Sampaio <joaosampaio () yahoo ! com>
Date:       1999-12-19 11:47:26

Hi,

I've been using kword and koffice and I find it to be very,very good.

I loved that idea of frame-orientation! Why don't make all koffice apps frame
oriented?? (KPresenter, for example, it's already kind of frame oriented.
KIllustrator too (more or less). A KImage/KimageShop doc would be a single
frame. KSpread could be like a bunch of frames glued together (kindoff KWord
Tables) or a single frame.) In that way you could just insert frames of
different applications and make a very consistent document, easly editable.

	- All texts frames in KOffice would be KWord Text frames
	- All picture frames in KOffice would be KImage frames
	- All tables would be KSpread tables

I hope you liked this idea,
Joao Sampaio

PS: Even if you don't like it, consider making KPresenter frame-oriented.