Hi, I've been using kword and koffice and I find it to be very,very good. I loved that idea of frame-orientation! Why don't make all koffice apps frame oriented?? (KPresenter, for example, it's already kind of frame oriented. KIllustrator too (more or less). A KImage/KimageShop doc would be a single frame. KSpread could be like a bunch of frames glued together (kindoff KWord Tables) or a single frame.) In that way you could just insert frames of different applications and make a very consistent document, easly editable. - All texts frames in KOffice would be KWord Text frames - All picture frames in KOffice would be KImage frames - All tables would be KSpread tables I hope you liked this idea, Joao Sampaio PS: Even if you don't like it, consider making KPresenter frame-oriented.