List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Current kword features ?
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-11-17 19:11:58

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Lasse Jansson wrote:
>What kword features are supposed to work currently ?
>
>wysiwyg does not seem to work altogether:
>- I would expect objects drawn in embedded kpresenter frames to be visible all
>the time, but they are only shown when I am editing the kpresenter frame
>- The objects are not included in printouts either
>
>Can you please update me on whether this is how things work currently or
>whether there is something wrong in my setup ?

This is not really KWord related - ok it is somehow :-)) I haven´t implemented
in KWord and in KPresenter the methodes so that they work correctly as embedded
parts. I will do that before Crash.

Anyway, this is not related to KWord´s features and has nothing todo with
wysiwyg! Using KWord not embedded (as normal App) works fine.

--
Reggie