List:       koffice
Subject:    Current kword features ?
From:       Lasse Jansson <lasse.jansson () telia ! com>
Date:       1999-11-17 18:38:32

What kword features are supposed to work currently ?

wysiwyg does not seem to work altogether:
- I would expect objects drawn in embedded kpresenter frames to be visible all
the time, but they are only shown when I am editing the kpresenter frame
- The objects are not included in printouts either

Can you please update me on whether this is how things work currently or
whether there is something wrong in my setup ?

I am using CVSUP to update my copies of the sources since a couple of months
back.

Lasse