List:       koffice
Subject:    Loading and saving
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-11-17 20:38:16

Hi all,

Currently I try to implement loading and saving in KImage. Therefore I have
several questions:

What shall I use ? DOM (QDom and friends) or KOML ?

I want to write 2 files packed in a tgz each time (like KWord) does it. But I
can only write a XML-file. I dont know why.

Which methods do I have to overload to implement this (Saving data as embedded
part shall work too)

Can somebody give me some hints ? David ?

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch