List:       koffice
Subject:    big problem on kspread
From:       Laurent montel <montell () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       1999-09-24 8:23:02

Hello it's laurent
Today I try to compile kspread, so not problem but When I execute
kspread
there are a big problem.
When it creates menubar there are only file and help menu that I can
see ,and there aren't any toolbar.

I recompile all kdelibs,kdebase,koffice but it doesn't work.
So can you help me please?
because Yesterday it worked.
Could you try to compile kspread and say me if it works please .

I don't understand why it doesn't work.
There is a other problem when I click on table, it do a segment core.

So for the moment I can't develop on Kspread.

bye