List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: big problem on kspread
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () CRAMER ! CO ! UK>
Date:       1999-09-24 8:38:48

Hello Laurent !

Sorry for the broken stuff - this is due to the switch to cuteidl
(oh, I didn't post the announce here...)

As lotzi said, the remaining problems are probably due to
overridden methods that haven't been converted.
Check that methods in kspread that are supposed to override
a method (for instance from a libkoffice[...] class) have
the same signature. Most char * have been converted to QCString,
and all CORBA types have been converted as well (but that should be fine).
Check the QCStrings especially.
Sorry for the problems, but we'll really gain by that switch in the long
run.

--
David Faure
faure@kde.org - KDE developer