List:       koffice
Subject:    Experiences with --relative-path
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-23 23:39:39

>   Still a problem: if I go in the kchart directory, and type make
> from there, idl still generates the whole path (although it is called
> with --relative-path), while if I run it from above, it is fine. The same
> thing happenes in the other directories, too. Am I crazy or what?

  Replying to my own question:

  it seems that the behaviour of --relative-path is such, that if one of
the -Ipaths have a double // then it generates the absolute paths for the
idl-s included from that path.

  So if I've configured with --prefix=/opt/kde2/  the paths were
incorrectly generated, while with --prefix=/opt/kde2  they are correct.

     I am just reporting it, because maybe others had this problem, too.

          Lotzi