List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problems with compiling KOffice
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-23 21:14:44

> Lotzi, you need to update koffice/configure.in :)

  I have just done it, but these configure hackings are always giving me
the willies :-)

  Thanks for solving the chart.idl problem.

  Still a problem: if I go in the kchart directory, and type make
from there, idl still generates the whole path (although it is called
with --relative-path), while if I run it from above, it is fine. The same
thing happenes in the other directories, too. Am I crazy or what?

      Lotzi