List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem: Close & Exit
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-09-14 0:03:11

Actually I know why we absolutely NEED the "start with an empty document"
option in all koffice apps startup-dialog-box.
Because when you embed a new object of this app, the dialog box
appears, and you want to be able to choose "empty, please".
File / New doesn't help at all in this case.
Same for the "open existing document" option : no File/Open available
in this case.

So : everything's fine, we don't change that.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org