Actually I know why we absolutely NEED the "start with an empty document" option in all koffice apps startup-dialog-box. Because when you embed a new object of this app, the dialog box appears, and you want to be able to choose "empty, please". File / New doesn't help at all in this case. Same for the "open existing document" option : no File/Open available in this case. So : everything's fine, we don't change that. -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today