List:       koffice
Subject:    SORRY!
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz () jk ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-09-13 11:45:10

Read allready my mail, which I sent to the KOffice-list. I think
following text could be misunderstood:

______________________
> Every function of a program should be, in whatever way,
> accessible via menus.
Yes: every function concerning the content-area. You don't have "move
window" or "resize window" in a menu of the application.

SUMMARY:
before loosing the focus... Thanks for your good comments, but I got no
NEW solution, which I can use to put into the standards. Personally I
think the current solution you find on
http://www.esh.uni-linz.ac.at/~mother/hci/menus/file.html
is very consistent and easy to understand. But I need to know, if this
will be accepted. If you don't like this solution:
- arguments (!), why not...
- solution for the problem.
Thanks for reading this long mail!

In the SUMMARY: I referenced only to mails with CLOSE & EXIT-topic -
please don't think that my opinion is, that I got no good solutions
allready... I got around 100 mails and many of them are fantastic and
will find (allready found) their way to the web-page :-) I meant, that
nobody mailed me another sollution for CLOSE & EXIT...

Sorry for that...

Peter