List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: koffice web site (was: Encoding(s) in KOffice?)
From:       "Pohlmann, Frank" <fpohlmann () ipo ! att ! com>
Date:       1999-09-01 12:43:49

Hi Jeremy,

just had a look at the new koffice website. Much more cute than the old
one:-)))

Comment on the left side bar:

The KOffice componenents are nicely emphasized, they could also do with 1
1/2 spaces between the lines!?

Opinions?

-Frank

"Meanwhile, on Frank's cloud..."

["Pohlmann, Frank.vcf" (application/octet-stream)]