List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice development
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () linuxfreak ! com>
Date:       1999-08-02 19:05:10

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> So it's really important that we get more people on
> board which are interested in application development!

Hi there,

as I am not really new to KDE and have _some_ experience coding KDE/Qt and
also took a look at KOM/Openparts I would be glad to help out with some
coding in the KOffice project.

If you are willing to provide me more information about coding for KOffice
and lend me a helping hand with my first steps, I would in countermove
spend much or most of my free time for the KOffice project.

Maybe some of you could tell me, how much I have to learn on my own, what
help you can grant me and show me a way into the project.

Glad to hear from you,

	Percy