List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites
From:       Jeremy Blosser <jblosser () firinn ! org>
Date:       1999-07-23 18:27:10

Could you possibly configure your mail client to make it more clear who
wrote what?  If I hadn't written the original I'd have had no idea which
was you and which was me.

Benjamin Meyer [icefox@mediaone.net] wrote:
> I wrote:
> > - I'd agree that we shouldn't use frames.
>
> Agree we simple need to use somthing that will include webpages inside of
> each other. I forget the code myself anyone know off hand??

<!--include virtual="/path/to/file" -->

You then have to enable SSI in the web server if isn't already, in Apache
this is done with

Options Includes

Applied to the relevant directory, as well as a server-parsed handler.  The
default handler is for .shtml files.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   jblosser@firinn.org   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/