List:       koffice
Subject:    Distributing KOffice
From:       Jim Williams <sphere () tiac ! net>
Date:       1999-05-31 11:50:06

If you package KOffice up as Debian packages and add them to the
release packages for KDE then I can pick up the new versions with
my usual (almost daily) updates.  Otherwise, keeping up-to-date is
much bother.  My machine now frequently spends 2 hours a day
downloading updates.

(If KDE 2.0 was packaged this way and I knew where the packaging
stuff was, I'd be happy to try keeping up with it as well.  If it
isn't as stable as the Debian/unstable set then I might back off.
Debian/unstable has not been all that unstable -- in particular,
it has not left my machine dead or unable to connect.)

I'm on the 2.2.9 Kernel.  I may be foolish, but I'm not stupid.

--

Jim Williams