If you package KOffice up as Debian packages and add them to the release packages for KDE then I can pick up the new versions with my usual (almost daily) updates. Otherwise, keeping up-to-date is much bother. My machine now frequently spends 2 hours a day downloading updates. (If KDE 2.0 was packaged this way and I knew where the packaging stuff was, I'd be happy to try keeping up with it as well. If it isn't as stable as the Debian/unstable set then I might back off. Debian/unstable has not been all that unstable -- in particular, it has not left my machine dead or unable to connect.) I'm on the 2.2.9 Kernel. I may be foolish, but I'm not stupid. -- Jim Williams