List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Error compiling kdelibs
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-05-31 10:35:08

Travers Coward wrote:

> I have been having the same problems.
> However I can not find fno-rtti in the linux-g++-shared config file.
> is the string exactly as typed "-fno-rtti".  Did a search in MC but it
> shows nothing.
>
> > You have to recompile Qt. Make sure to remove "-fno-rtti" from
> your Qt
> > config file (for example linux-g++-shared) located in the configs
> > subdirectory.

-fno-rtti has been removed in the current snapshots. No need for hacking
anymore.

I can't exactly remember what error message has been posted but I know
that some changes in the CVS made it necessary to delete config.cache
and re-run configure. I believe that some obsolete internal KDE paths
were cached.

Harri.