Travers Coward wrote: > > I have been having the same problems. > However I can not find fno-rtti in the linux-g++-shared config file. > is the string exactly as typed "-fno-rtti". Did a search in MC but it > shows nothing. > > > You have to recompile Qt. Make sure to remove "-fno-rtti" from > your Qt > > config file (for example linux-g++-shared) located in the configs > > subdirectory. -fno-rtti has been removed in the current snapshots. No need for hacking anymore. I can't exactly remember what error message has been posted but I know that some changes in the CVS made it necessary to delete config.cache and re-run configure. I believe that some obsolete internal KDE paths were cached. Harri.