List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Standalone KOffice for Linux, Please
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-08-22 10:18:23

On Friday 22 August 2008 10:45:42 Thomas Zander wrote:

> All our media should use the wording that "KOffice is based on KDE"
> instead of the old "KOffice is for KDE".

With the risk of highjacking the thread, I want to point out that you put the
finger on a very important point.

We have a hard work in front of us to get KOffice accepted for use on all
platforms: Windows, Macintosh, KDE... and Gnome.  And of those four, I think
the last one is going to be the toughest.

We have to think a lot about how to present KOffice 2.0 to the world before
the real release of 2.0.

	-Inge