List:       koffice
Subject:    Willing to help
From:       Sergio Hernandez <hernandez.sergio.a () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-25 0:00:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I'm willing to help to the KDE Office project. I read & write well in English and \
Spanish. I'm Industrial Engineer. I have some programming experience under MS Visual \
Basic & Visual C#, but I'm learning C++ & QT4 in order to be useful to the community. \
I've been developing solutions based on MSOffice & Visual Basic for Applications \
during the past decade (mostly on Excel). So I have, as user and independend solution \
provider, an idea what users expect from a Office suit. I'm a "Windows refugee" \
trying Linux distros during the last year, until I finally decide to use Kubuntu, so \
I'm using Feisty for 3 months now. So, how can I help?
By the way I'm Mexican.