List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    Willing to help
From:       daniel.holbach () ubuntu ! com (Daniel Holbach)
Date:       2007-03-07 15:00:30

Hello Cesare,

On Mi, 2007-03-07 at 23:09 +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> We are close to the end of the Feisty cycle at this point, so its pretty
> much only bug fixing. Even so, there is still a lot to do.

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/TODO has a list of things we're working on
until release. I'm sure your help will make a difference in Feisty
release.

> I suggest you also jump onto IRC, and connect to the Freenode network.
> There you will find us in #ubuntu-motu, and we would be happy to answer
> any questions, or give you any assistance where possible.

Absolutely. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask on the
mailing list.

Thanks for diving into fixing Universe with us. Have a nice day,
 Daniel