List:       koffice
Subject:    Reciprocal Link Request
From:       Igor Bidenko <nk9 () csodessa ! com>(CS Odessa)
Date:       2007-06-27 8:56:49

Hello
I'm the webmaster of http://www.ganttchartmac.com

I'm offering you to place a link on your site to
http://www.conceptdraw.com/en/products/project/ap-gantt-charts.php and I will place a link to your site
from http://www.ganttchartmac.com/links.php      PR 3

I'd appreciate it if you place a link back to our site using the
following HTML code (just copy and paste it into your links page):

Chart</a>

Please link to us using the code above,
and let me know where we can find the link.

Best regards,
Igor Bidenko
nk9@csodessa.com

This is NOT SPAM -- this is a one-time reciprocal link request. We
have NO INTENTION to email you again. You can also reply to this email
with REMOVE in the subject line to make sure we'll NEVER send you any
more e-mails in the future.