Hello I'm the webmaster of http://www.ganttchartmac.com I'm offering you to place a link on your site to http://www.conceptdraw.com/en/products/project/ap-gantt-charts.php and I will place a link to your site from http://www.ganttchartmac.com/links.php PR 3 I'd appreciate it if you place a link back to our site using the following HTML code (just copy and paste it into your links page): Gantt Chart
Please link to us using the code above, and let me know where we can find the link. Best regards, Igor Bidenko nk9@csodessa.com This is NOT SPAM -- this is a one-time reciprocal link request. We have NO INTENTION to email you again. You can also reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line to make sure we'll NEVER send you any more e-mails in the future. ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice