List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem Printing Envelopes In KWord
From:       "Allen Weber" <allenlweber () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-29 13:53:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thank you David! I'll try that.

Is there a place to request features.There is a really cool one from
WordPerfect. Where you can see the "code" behind what you are doing. Think
of it as using a wysiwyg html editor and then being able to see and edit the
source code.

Wordperfect is the only word processing program I have ever seen that.

Also, one other question for you. I inadvertantly deleted some of the
templeates that came with kWord. (I love this program!) Do you know where I
can get the original set of templates. I searched and did not find anywhere
they are available for download.

If you don't have the time to answer I understand. But I hope you do.

Sincerely,
Allen