List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Pictures in Kwrite.
From:       Sandro Cristiano <sandro () darklife ! org>
Date:       2007-06-16 2:34:41

Well...the pictures are embedded. I haven't tried it on Abiword or OO. But
I've tried on BROffice (Brazilian version of OO) and it shows the picture
normally. I can't open it only in KWriter so far. And the same thing happens
to some .pps files, but the latter aren't so important, what's really
important to me is viewing pics on Kwriter so far.Thanks.

-cris