List:       koffice
Subject:    Problem Printing Envelopes In KWord
From:       "Allen Weber" <allenlweber () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-20 20:20:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I am using Kubuntu (the latest and greatest version). My Printer is a
Brother HL-1440.

It works using all other programs I have tried.
Today using Kword I wrote a letter to a client. I was able to print the
letter. Then I set up a #10 envelope.
It did not print properly on the #10.

So I created a new page from a blank page and adjusted the Page Layout to
9.5 X 4.13 inches.
Landscape with 0.35 margins all around.

Nothing printed on the envelope. So I opened Open Office (latest version)
and created a #10 envelope with the same dimensions. It printed perfectly
using Open Office and my Brother HL-1440. I then saved the envelope (using
OPen Office). I opened it in KWord, saw the dimensions were the same. Closed
Open Office, and tried to print the envelope in KWord. And it would not
print correctly. Nothing printed on the envelope.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for reading this and hopefully giving me the answer.

Allen