List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice Lies about requirements and then refuses to accept bug
From:       Markus Heller <markus () relix ! de>
Date:       2006-11-08 18:07:24

Hi guys,

This why I love KDE / KOffice. Sorry for my unqualified reply, and that I
cannot help in this issue. I just needed to say that this kind of
communication is outstanding and invaluable! Go and try to contact the M$
Office development department... ;-)

David,  Boudewijn, Anne-Marie, and all the others, I honour your work by using
KOffice on a daily basis. Great job!

Best wishes!
Markus