List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice equivalent of Infopath?
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2006-10-19 18:29:12

Ing. P. Brunot said the following, On 2006-10-17 13:28:

> I've been watching your website, and I read your FAQ, but unfortunatly I
> wasn't able to answer the following question : do you have any plans to
> provide an Infopath-like xml editor ?
>
> I'm looking for a Xml form editor that implements XForms in the open-source
> world, but I didn't find any.
>
> Could you tell me if you have any projects in mind?

Currently we have QtDesigner-like forms in Kexi. XForms (currently at TODO
stage) could be nice addition, but these two methods of desiging forms are not
so compatible. Almost for sure we won't compete with XForms in the area.

Find one or two developers interested helping us and you'll see what's possible :)

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek