Ing. P. Brunot said the following, On 2006-10-17 13:28: > I've been watching your website, and I read your FAQ, but unfortunatly I > wasn't able to answer the following question : do you have any plans to > provide an Infopath-like xml editor ? > > I'm looking for a Xml form editor that implements XForms in the open-source > world, but I didn't find any. > > Could you tell me if you have any projects in mind? Currently we have QtDesigner-like forms in Kexi. XForms (currently at TODO stage) could be nice addition, but these two methods of desiging forms are not so compatible. Almost for sure we won't compete with XForms in the area. Find one or two developers interested helping us and you'll see what's possible :) -- regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek Sponsored by OpenOffice Polska (http://www.openoffice.com.pl/en) to work on Kexi & KOffice: http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org KDE3 & KDE4 Libraries for MS Windows: http://kdelibs.com, http://www.kde.org ____________________________________ koffice mailing list koffice@kde.org To unsubscribe please visit: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice