List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Installing KOffice on Mac OS X with X11
From:       Pierre Thibault <pthibault33 () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2006-05-27 13:49:09

Pierre Thibault a écrit :

> The symbol that I have are all ending by 'LDBL128' not 'LDBLStub'.
> Some symbols are there, ending with the suffix 'LDBL128' instead of
> 'LDBLStub', some are missing.

I taught about it I think I have this error because I built XFree86,
XDarwin, on Mac OS 10.4. This is why I'm having LDBL128' instead of the
'LDBLStub' that I think I would normally have with 10.3. But the old
version of X11 that I have, Apple X11, is also using the suffix
'LDBL128'. I don't know if what I'm saying is useful.

--

A+

Pierre