List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Installing KOffice on Mac OS X with X11
From:       "Benjamin Reed" <rangerrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-01 22:32:42

On 5/27/06, Pierre Thibault <pthibault33@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> _vfprintf$LDBLStub
> _fprintf$LDBLStub
> _vsnprintf$LDBLStub
> _sprintf$LDBLStub
> _vsprintf$LDBLStub
>
> I made a check and the symbols were not available in the library. I
> don't remember what was the library name. How can I find it without
> rebuilding?
>
> The symbol that I have are all ending by 'LDBL128' not 'LDBLStub'. Some
> symbols are there, ending with the suffix 'LDBL128' instead of
> 'LDBLStub', some are missing.

these are the kind of errors you get if you're using mac os x 10.3
older than 10.3.9 -- they changed some dynamic linker stuff to make it
compatible with some 10.4 stuff.

If you're on 10.3, make sure you've got all your system updates, the
latest xcode, and the november updater.

If you're not, I wonder if you're mixing and matching 10.3 and 10.4
stuff; maybe you need to re-install your Apple X11 off your tiger CDs,
and the X11 SDK from you XCode (2.0 or higher) install.