List:       koffice
Subject:    gimp plugins
From:       "Sara Vasquez" <tikal26 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-22 20:32:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey:
I am starting to use krita more and more , but there are somthings that I
still miss from other application and I am wondering if there is anything
like it for krita.
Gimp has some nice plugins like the resynthesizer plugin here
http://www.logarithmic.net/pfh/resynthesizer
or the texturized plug in
http://www.manucornet.net/Informatique/Texturize.php
is there a way of making gimp plugins on krita?

Also have you considere siox.

Just as a suggestion. I know that you are probably tired of hearing this ,
but I am sure that many users wish they could help more.