List:       koffice
Subject:    KUGAR
From:       Ignatius Syofian <isy21 () indosat ! net ! id>
Date:       2006-01-13 10:31:23

Hi,

i just want to ask something about kugar.
I try to edit sample3.kut with kugar designer and then i move position of
total to more left or change from integer to currency.

Then i try to view sample3.kud (i don't edit any data of it). Then i found
total not display anymore. why ?

If i can more modification of sample3 then i assume i can use it on my gambas
application, but until now i still have a problem.

Can i have a explanation of this.

--
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ignatius Syofian

["sample3.kud" (application/x-kugar)]
["sample3.kut" (application/x-kudesigner)]