List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Label templates
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2006-01-11 18:58:36

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 16.59, Knut Morten Johansson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just came across  this article:
> http://software.newsforge.com/software/06/01/10/1654239.shtml?tid=93&tid=13
>8
>
> Aparently a company called WorldLabel.com have released 50 label templates
> for OpenOffice under the GPL. Perhaps it could be of some use for KOffice
> too.

Hi Knut,

We think so too.  I already sent the same link to the #koffice channel on IRC,
but you beat me to it on the mailing list.

Thanks!

	-Inge

> Regards
> Knut.

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |