List:       koffice
Subject:    Reference to your tools
From:       "AnjanPreet Bhandari" <anjan () eccouncil ! org>
Date:       2005-09-27 4:45:28

Hello,

Greetings of the day.
Please allow me to introduce myself as a member of the technical
development team at EC-Council. Currently we are finalizing the release
version of our "Project Management" courseware that prepares aspirants
for the certification Certified e-Business Associate (CEA)' as awarded
by EC-Council. In this context, we would like to seek your permission to
include references to your tool " KPlato " published at
"http://www.koffice.org/kplato/" as a
resource material for the said instructional material. This will further
enrich the knowledge base shared with the students and the intent is
solely to disseminate knowledge to knowledge seekers.
It would be an honor for us to feature your work here and look forward
to hearing from you regarding your kind consent. All due credits will be
given in the courseware in the research end notes and if you would like
to adhere to any specific copyright clause, please do let us know. We
are committed towards protecting intellectual property and willing to do
all that it takes to uphold this principle.

Thanks and Regards

AnjanPreet Bhandari
Research Associate
EC-Council