List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Let me try as a developer
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-09-26 17:18:45

Op maandag 26 september 2005 17:06, schreef Lee G. Cuizon:

Hi there,

> I want to help but I don't know where and how to start. What programming
> language are you using for this KOffice development?
>
> Best Regards,
> Lee

Lee, it's great to hear that you're interested in KOffice development. A nice
starting point would be http://bugs.kde.org . Pick something what bothers you
and try to fix it. That way you easily roll into KDE/KOffice development.

By the way, you should also subscribe to the koffice-devel mailinglist.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
  (Punch, 1855)