List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice spell checker
From:       "Akos M. Szederjei" <akos () szederjei ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 17:53:11

Hello David!

Thank you for the detailed answer and for the help. The package versions
are OK. No, I did not compile anything from sources and I feel threatened
by the thought of it :-)

Fortunately, I "just" had no aspell dics installed so nearly everything
works now. BUT while the English, German and Italian spell checker works
now, the Hungarian does not. Any suggestions?

Akos Szederjei