List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice make fails due to two errors. -- Follow-up
From:       Benjamin Sher <delphi123 () zebra ! net>
Date:       2005-06-30 15:31:37

Dear Carlos:

I've just spent 15 minutes skimming through the KE Quality guide you
mentioned. It's obvious to me that this is beyond me.

Let me add that I've been up all night tracking down every dependency
and resolving every config issue that came up (and there were many). I
feel that I have gone as far as an ordinary user can. That is why I am
turnig to one of the experts on the list for help.

If I am real close to getting it right, this would make a lot of sense.
Frankly, I don't really know how close I am. If I did, I'd probably
knowhow to solve the "make" issues.

Thank you for listening.

Benjamin