List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Koffice almost installs
From:       Benjamin Sher <delphi123 () zebra ! net>
Date:       2005-06-30 9:10:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ariya Hidayat wrote:

>>You're missing libwpd 0.8 or newer. KWord's WordPerfect import filter will
>>not be compiled. You can download libwpd from http://libwpd.sf.net or
>>install it from appropriate binary package.
>>

>You said you have installed libwpd, either from source or using yum.
>Do you perhaps know the path where you have installed it?
>I can try improving the detection script if necessary.
>

>Best regards,
>
>Ariya Hidayat

Dear Ariya:

I absolutely and definitely installed libwpd. I say this because I
recall staring at the screen during "make" and kept seeing WPD all over
the place. I then did "make install". But surely there must be a way to
detect and locate any of these files after they are installed.

Thank you.

Benjamin